Questions & Answers
Why should we choose you as our photographer?
- At Julio Larregoity Photography we are passionate and honest about our work. We have a simple philosophy and that is to shoot every wedding like it is our own. We offer high quality professional photography and products and personal customer service.
Do you work with an assistant?
- In weddings of more than a 150 guests we suggest to bring an assistant with us . This allows for more creative freedom and we can give the bride/groom our full attention.
How can we organize a meeting with you?
- Please call me at 787-225-2212 or Contact to arrange a mutually agreeable time for the both of us. We can either meet at our photography studio, or work it throught the net in the comfort of your own home on most weeknights when both yourself and your partner are available.
- The meeting is a time where we can show you our beautiful albums, how we manually edit photos and is a good time to ask any questions that you may have. It’s also great to meet us in person as personality is an important part of choosing the right photographer.
How many photos do you usually take during a wedding?
We prefer quality over quantity. Every wedding is unique and we do not put a limit on the number of images we take through the day. However, we usually take around 100 images an hour.
Do I get the digital negatives on DVD or penDrive and do I have rights to these files?
- Yes, you can buy them as an option or choose one of the packages that has them included , you will receive the files on DVD. These images will be full resolution. All images are perfectly adjusted, ready for print with some having effects applied such as black & white, sepia and others. You will have rights to print and make use of these images for personal use (non commercial) as often as you like as long as you don’t sell them.
How does the website gallery work?
- After the images are edited, we start uploading all of them to our website in your own private area. The gallery will have its own password so only you and your friends & family have access to view it and order any selection.
What is the turnaround time?
- Images are uploaded onto the net as soon as they’re edited. This usually takes around 2-3 weeks to be completed , depending on the season . We will then ask you to select photos to design an album and usually place it online for proofs and any changes to be made. Albums will usually arrive 4-6 weeks after design approval.
Will you reserve a date for me?
- Unfortunately, we cannot hold a date for you unless you sign a contract. We operate strictly on a first in first serve basis, and a booking requires both a retainer to be paid ($500.00) as well as the contract forms signed and returned to us.
What kind of equipment do you have?
NOTE: It is the photographer , his vision , his talents, not the gear! However, as tools we use only top of the range professional Canon equipment to ensure the best quality. We have identical backups of what’s important we have enough memory and batteries to shoot multiple weddings. We shoot in raw for the best in digital quality.
This is our selection of camera gear :
- Canon's 5D Mark ll's
- Canon 24-105 F4 L|Canon 70-200 f4 L| Tamron 35 F1.8 |Canon Macro 50mm f2.5|Canon 85mm 1.8
- Flash Godox System | Alien Bees |
- and all the accesories needed for your wedding
We also bring more than 30 yrs. experience and education with the best photographers available throught the world.
Puerto Rico | Miami | Dominican Republic | Caribbean | U.S. Virgin Islands
Julio Larregoity is also available to travel World Wide.